CHEAPEST UNDERWATER CAMERA. DIANA CAMERA. PGPSW SPEED CAMERA DATABASE
Cheapest Underwater Camera
- Situated, occurring, or done beneath the surface of the water
- submerged: beneath the surface of the water; "submerged rocks"
- subaqueous: growing or remaining under water; "viewing subaqueous fauna from a glass-bottomed boat"; "submerged leaves"
- Underwater is a term describing the realm below the surface of water where the water exists in a natural feature (called a body of water) such as an ocean, sea, lake, pond, or river. Three quarters of the planet Earth is covered by water.
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- (cheapness) bargain rate: a price below the standard price
- (cheaper) biligari? ( buhy-lee-ar-ee? )
- (cheapness) tastelessness by virtue of being cheap and vulgar
- Charging low prices
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- A chamber or round building
Cheap underwater camera picture
I'd never used an underwater camera until I bought this disposable
Starblitz "Digital Point Adventure" camera (hecha en Espana). Despite
its name, it neither has a flash nor uses digital technology. At a small
coral reef a few metres off Playa Esmerelda in Holguin province, Cuba, I
tested it. I would not recommend this camera! The lens (or the plastic
case it was surrounded by) was hazy. The focus was not sharp at any
distance (it claims sharpness from 1 - 3 metres). It seemed to aim at a
30-degree angle away from where I pointed. And of course, it's a
"single-use camera" which is almost no camera at all. Oh well. Of the
27 shots on it, this is the only one that I liked enough to tidy up
(mainly in Picasa but also in PSP) and reprint. The film in it, by the
way, was "Highdefinition plus 400" which doesn't say is by Polaroid, but
Polaroid makes a film by that name.
Some late photos from our vacation in june...
Taken with my cheap 3€ underwater camera.
nikon d50 camera lenses
advent web camera
best video camera for ghost hunting
london camera exchange
compact digital camera wide angle lens
polaroid camera film
night vision camera car
olympus digital camera battery chargers