Mini Flip Video Camera : Crayola Video Camera : Dereham Camera Shop
Mini Flip Video Camera
- A video camera is a camera used for electronic motion picture acquisition, initially developed by the television industry but now common in other applications as well.
- The modern CCTV video camera is available in both monochrome (black and white) and color. Cameras can be set in fixed-positions or placed on 'pan-and-tilt' devices that allow the camera to be moved up, down, left and right.
- miniskirt: a very short skirt
- Denoting a miniature version of something
- (minus) subtraction: an arithmetic operation in which the difference between two numbers is calculated; "the subtraction of three from four leaves one"; "four minus three equals one"
- lightly throw to see which side comes up; "I don't know what to do--I may as well flip a coin!"
- impudent: marked by casual disrespect; "a flip answer to serious question"; "the student was kept in for impudent behavior"
- somersault: an acrobatic feat in which the feet roll over the head (either forward or backward) and return
- Glib; flippant
Equipped with a heavy-duty Dia. 90mm suction cup, two easily interchangeable device adapters (one for mounting your digital camera/camcorder and the other your phone/GPS), this smartly designed Universal Windshield Mount from Flexcope allows you to securely mount virtually any portable electronic device that weighs up to 4.0 pounds (1.81 kilograms), on virtually any flat surface that is smooth or non-porous. This windshield mount comes with two flexible adjusting knobs, which allow you to achieve almost any angle/position you desire for mounting your portable electronic device, such like Kodak Zi8 Pocket Video Camera, Kodak PlaySport HD Camcorder, Flip UltraHD Pocket Video Camera, Flip MinoHD Video Camera, Sanyo VPC-PD2BK Full HD Pocket Movie Dual Camera, JVC Picsio GC-WP10 Waterproof Pocket Video Camera, Sanyo VPC-CA102, Toshiba Camileo S20 Full-HD Pocket Camcorder, Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7, Fujifilm FinePix XP10, Olympus SP-800UZ, Sanyo VPC-HD2000A Xacti, Canon PowerShot S95, Canon PowerShot D10 Waterproof Camera, iPhone 3 & 4, Blackberry, HTC Droid Android, Motorola Droid X Android, iPod, iPod Touch, Garmin nuvi, TomTom XXL 540M, Magellan Road Mate 3030LM, etc. Shipped in a white gift box, this multipurpose universal windshield mount secures your portable electronic device, while you are on-the-go. The best car is the one that you drive around all the time, and the best camera is the one that you carry around all the time. Flexcope Universal Windshield Mount secures your best camera while you are driving your best car, on your favorite scenic route. When you want to take a break from recording your journey behind the wheel, simply replace the camera with your music phone or your GPS, whichever refreshes the excitement of your road trip. Manufactured with superior quality, this mount is a must-have for all photography enthusiasts ready for adventurous road trips! Remember, you will get Free Standard Shipping on this item, when you purchase 3 or more at a time.
Photo #23 of 365
Self-portrait at Powder Mountain with my ghetto helmet cam... Mini-tripod strapped to my helmet with a Flip Mino HD video camera attached to it... Totally secure (even stayed put when I did a cartwheel), but kinda hard to aim, and I was never quite sure if it was actually recording... all the clips start with me asking my friends, "Is the red light on?!".
Results were mixed, but when it worked it was pretty cool.
I know there are single devices available which perform the functions of all of these combined (like the iphone3gs)- but there are still lots of good reasons to carry multiple small electronic gadgets.
backup camera for rv
rent underwater camera housing
diy night vision camera
tamron camera bags
best camera tripod under 100
minnesota camera stores
poe dome camera
drift helmet camera