Antique film camera. Film slr camera f6. How to buy camera.
Antique Film Camera
- Photographic film is a sheet of plastic (polyester, nitrocellulose or cellulose acetate) coated with an emulsion containing light-sensitive silver halide salts (bonded by gelatin) with variable crystal sizes that determine the sensitivity, contrast and resolution of the film.
- old-timer: an elderly man
- shop for antiques; "We went antiquing on Saturday"
- made in or typical of earlier times and valued for its age; "the beautiful antique French furniture"
- A collectible object such as a piece of furniture or work of art that has a high value because of its considerable age
Voigtländer Vito CLR rangefinder film camera
A new to me but old, and minty Voigtlander Vito CLR film camera with the f/2.8 Lanthar in Pronto-LK lens. Should have some shots developed this weekend from it. Its an awesome little camera, you set the aperture and shutter speeds to line up (depending on the light) a couple little metering indicater needles, very cool!
Pathex Antique film projector
My cousin's husband has quite the antique camera/projector collection. I photographed them for him while visiting. He may decide to sell them before they move next year. I'll be posting more over the next days/wks....this is just the beginning!
portable camera tripod
hitachi digital camera reviews
canon s90 camera
camera raw for cs3 download
dallas camera stores
camera shop harrogate
define camera lens