DIGITAL CAMERA COMPARISON - MEMORIAL DAY CAMERA SALE.
Digital Camera Comparison
- A digital camera (also digicam or camera for short) is a camera that takes video or still photographs, or both, digitally by recording images via an electronic image sensor.
- Usually captures images with the help of a CCD chip. The image data received is then saved to special memory cards or other storage media. (SmartMedia, xD-Picture Card, Compact Flash, Memory Stick, SD Card, MMC Card)
- A camera that records and stores digital images
- The act or instance of comparing
- An analogy
- qualities that are comparable; "no comparison between the two books"; "beyond compare"
- the act of examining resemblances; "they made a comparison of noise levels"; "the fractions selected for comparison must require pupils to consider both numerator and denominator"
- relation based on similarities and differences
- The quality of being similar or equivalent
My first digital camera
A 'NHJ LIMITED Chez-ez! Snap' with a resolution of 640x480. The SD-Card shows the size comparison, and cannot be used of course with this camera. The price in the sale was 49.- SFR. I had photographed before with film only, and I bought this enormous machine February 2005 to test flickr.
(To get an evenly and neutral background I shot this picture in the bathtub.)
Some cameras I've been using:
- Minolta Autocord LSM (a medium format 6cm x 6cm film camera made sometime between 1958 and 1961) Borrowed.
- Nikon D700 and my new 16-35vr f4 Nikon lens (yeahhhh!)
- Nikon D40 and Sigma 10-20
- Cosina FM-1 35mm film camera with a Hanimex 28mm f2.8 prime lens (fully manual but works a treat!)
best small digital camera with viewfinder
underwater camera set
camera deals india
polaroid camera t1035
sigma film camera
what is the best camera for professional photography
high speed camera rental
flip camera charger
olympus camera price list